Rules and Regulations
- No corkage fee for foods and drinks
- Cooking is allowed
- Lights in the common areas will be turned off at 10 pm
- Only the guest/s with bookings are permitted to enter the property. Any extra visitors will be charged entrance fee of Php250
- Playing of music and or games permitted only by using head phones, not unless you booked the entire NBC
- Hammocks/swings are for every guests. No reservations.
- Use of hammocks, swings and other activities are done at your own risk. NBC will not be held responsible for any injuries.
- Smoking is only allowed in designated areas. No trash rebate will be given back if you’re not smoking in assigned or designated areas. This includes Bodyguards, Driver, Yaya.
- Pet friendly. Dog dumps are need to be picked up and thrown away by pet owner.
Failing to do so will result in NO TRASH REBATE.
- 1 parking space per hut
- Free water for every guests (water refilling station)
- NO PLASTIC BOTTLES are sold at NBC